Big City now offers Gravoglas™ 2-Plex™ which is the perfect engraving product for all outdoor applications because of its UV stability and scratch resistance. Common applications include indoor and outdoor signage, professional plates, and directories. Gravoglas™ 2-Plex™ is available in glossy, matte, or textured surface finishes for surface or subsurface engraving.
Gravoglas™ 2-Plex™ Material Range
- Rotary Engravable: Material is suitable for most plastic materials and metals as this is the most versatile engraving technology.
- UV Print: A UV LED printing material
- Indoor & Outdoor Use: Material used for indoor applications that do not require UV stability or resistance to weather conditions and is UV stable and able to withstand weather conditions.
- Surface Engraving: There is a color contrast between the cap (surface layer) and core (base color) because this 2-ply material is either lasered or engraved to expose the core of the material.
- Subsurface Engraving (Reverse Engraving): Can be lasered or engraved from the back and once engraved, logos and characters can be back-painted for greater color contrast.
Benefits of Gravoglas™ 2-Plex™
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Glossy, matte, or textured choices of surface
- Surface/subsurface engraving
- UV stable
Gravoglas™ 2-Plex™ Specifications
|Finish||Matte, Glossy, Textured|
|Engraving Depth||0.3mm (.012")|
|Full Sheet||1220mm x 610mm
(48" x 24")
|Half Sheet||610mm x 610mm
(24" x 24")
|Quarter Sheet||610mm x 305mm
(24" x 12")