Big City now offers one of Gravograph's most popular engraving products, Gravoply™ 1. With a durable 0.3 mm cap layer, Gravoply™ 1 is perfect for almost any indoor application and holds up well for many of the demanding industrial applications. Common indoor and industrial applications include interior signage, identification plates, and key tags.
Gravoply™ 1 Material Range:
- Rotary Engravable: Material is suitable for most plastic materials and metals as this is the most versatile engraving technology when used with a rotating cutting tool.
- UV Print: UV LED printing material.
- Indoor Use: Material intended for interior applications that do not require UV stability or resistance to weather conditions.
- Surface Engraving: There is a color contrast between the cap (surface layer) and core (base color) because material is either lasered or engraved to expose the core of the material.
Benefits of Gravoply™ 1
- 2-ply or double-sided
- Many colors and thicknesses
- Satin finish (except Matte Decor)
- Scratch resistant
Gravoply™ 1 Specifications
|Finish||Satin - Matte/satin|
|Engraving Depth||0.3mm (.012")|
|Full Sheet||1220mm x 610mm
(48" x 24")
|Half Sheet||610mm x 610mm
(24" x 24")
|Quarter Sheet||610mm x 305mm
(24" x 12")