Big City now offers Gravoply™ Ultra for your custom engraving and marking needs. As one of the most versatile product offerings from Gravograph, Gravoply™ Ultra allows for fine, detailed engraving with overall durability because of its solid plastic cap. This 2-ply product can either be engraved with a rotary or laser engraver and is available with many matte and satin surface finishes in a variety of thicknesses to choose from. Among other benefits, Gravoply™ Ultra is UV stable making it available for use indoor and outdoor use.
Gravoply™ Ultra Material Range
- CO2 Laserable: This generally applies to rubber as well as acrylic core materials and coated or anodised metals, which can be CO2 cut and lazer engraved.
- Rotary Engravable (with a rotating cutting tool): Material is suitable for most plastic materials and metals as this is the most versatile engraving technology.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use: Material used for indoor applications that do not require UV stability or resistance to weather conditions and is UV stable and able to withstand weather conditions.
- UV Print: UV LED printing material
- Surface Engraving: There is a color contrast betwen the cap (surface layer) and core (base color) because this 2-ply material is either lasered or engraved to expose the core of the material.
- Subsurface Engraving (Reverse Engraving): Can be lasered or engraved from the back and once engraved, logos and characters can be back-painted for greater color contrast.
Benefits of Gravoply™ Ultra
- Available in .025mm(.01") thickness on request
- Photo lasering
- Reduced inventory with one material for indoor and outdoor, laser, and rotary needs
- Unique 0.05mm(.002") cap layer for detailed engraving
- UV stable
Gravoply™ Ultra Applications
- Awards plaques
- Exterior and interior signage
Gravoply™ Ultra Specifications
|Finish||Satin or Matte|
|Engraving Depth||0.1mm (.004")|
|Full Sheet||1220mm x 610mm
(48" x 24")
|Half Sheet||610mm x 610mm
(24" x 24")
|Quarter Sheet||610mm x 305mm
(24" x 12")