This solution identifies permanently all bulky or difficult to access products and equipment.
- Powerful: Deep mark on the hardest surfaces.
- Ergonomic: makes marking easy on vertical or inclined surfaces.
- High quality marks: permanent marking on any shape and material.
- Flexible connectivity for easy data exchange with a PC, a code reader or a USB key.
- The deepest mark in its class.
- Marking area: 80 x 30 mm
"Touch’n Mark": Intuitive touch-screen interface.
Large navigation icons give direct access to desired functions with your finger, a stylus, and even wearing a glove. The M7000 provides full mobility. The integrated control unit and the powerful belt battery allows you to mark everything everywhere, even outdoors.
- Reliable: Robust components and shock-resistant composite materials.
- Economical: No consumables or maintenance, stylus point can be resharpened.
- Ready to mark: Operational out of the box. No special set-up or training required. Begin marking immediately using local language menus.
- Identification of large and heavy equipment or difficult to access products.
- Deep marking on hard materials, rough, painted parts (tubes, steel structures...).
- Direct part marking before treatment (galvanizing, shotblasting, sandblasting, anti-corrosion paintings...).
- Easily transformed into stand alone machine to mark small parts and plates.
Complete range of accessories:
- Support column
- Lighting of the marking area
- Side handle (rightor left-handing)
- Lifting ring for balancer
- Barcode reader
- Water-proof suitcase on wheels
|Energy||electromagnetic||Electrical Supply||100 to 240V|
|Marking Zone||80 x 30mm||Power||Frequency: 50 to 60Hz|
|Characters size||from 1.5 to 28mm in step of 0.1mm||Operating Temperature||5 to 45C|
|Dimensions||L=580mm, W=280mm, H=734mm||Compressed air supply||Air pressure 5.5 bar nominal/81 PSI Ø 1/4" pneumatic female gas connector. Equipped with air treatment.|
|Standard marking tool||PN22 or EM11/c|
Click here to Request a Quote
or call us toll-free today at 800-373-7769